- How can I view an apartment without visiting the property in person?
- How do I contact the office?
- To reach someone in our leasing office, please call the number on our website (844) 329-8093 or complete the Contact Us form.
- If you are a resident, you can email us from your Resident Portal account.
- I have a scheduled move-in/move-out. Can this still happen?
- Absolutely! Please contact us to schedule an appointment.
- Is someone in the office?
- Yes! Our current office hours are Monday-Friday from 8:30am - 5:00pm and Saturday from 12:00pm - 4:00pm.
- How do I pay my rent?
- We are encouraging everyone to pay online. Either with ACH (bank account) or credit card. You can make these payments through your resident portal. You can also pay using our new Jones & Jones Communities Resident App (available in AppStore and Google Play Store) or through our Text-to-Pay option. If you do not have access to your Resident Portal, please contact the leasing office by phone or email and we can get that set up for you.
- Are amenities open?
- At this time,the pool area, laundry facilities and BBQ areas (if available) remain open.
- All social gatherings and outside guests are prohibited.
- Even with these precautions in place, we cannot ensure against accidents/injury or exposure to infection. Residents entering these areas do so at their own risk.
- Are you accepting packages?
- All package deliveries should be directed to individual apartments, or package lockers (if available).
- How will maintenance issues be addressed?
- You can complete a maintenance request via your Resident Portal or through our Jones & Jones Communities Resident App.
- For the safety of our maintenance technicians and residents, we ask everyone to wear a mask or face covering while a technician is inside your apartment. Please remember to keep at least a 6 foot distance. If anyone in your apartment is experiencing Covid-19 symptoms, please notify your leasing office immediately.
- Please note: If you encounter any gas issues, please contact your gas company directly.
Spacious, nice, and clean. Well maintained.- Verified Resident
I just love that it's full of kind families.- Verified Resident
Very spacious units.- Verified Resident
You can walk to everything you need.- Verified Resident
The building is well maintained and the location is convenient - with grocery stores and a handful of restaurants within walking distance.- Verified Resident
I love White Oak Terrace Apartments for many reasons! First the management is wonderful! Very communicative, kind, and they take pride in the apartments. Anytime I send in a maintenance request, they are at my place fixing it within 24 hrs which is amazing! Second, it is a beautiful place to live. The courtyard is beautiful and peaceful, the pool is always clean, everyone is kind and friendly and the apartments are HUGE! Third, it is so safe and affordable. Definition of "bang for your buck!"- Verified Resident
The facility is great, the upgrades are always welcome and the response from the management team is always expedient and efficient. We have never had an issue! Large apartments, large pool, great gym facility and a good place for families!"- Verified Resident